If you are looking for an additional source of inspiration, you have to pay attention at the 2-year-old European bead magazine: Perlen Poesie. You are always supposed to read beading world news, you can learn beading techniques and of course take excellent instructions from international artists.
On December 10, 2010, the new issue of Perlen Poesie will be out! In that issue:
• Anna E. Draeger: A portrait of the popular artist and Swarovski Ambassador;
• Perlen Poesie visited seven bead artists from France;
• The workshops of the First Bead Art Fair on 20-21 August, 2011, in Hamburg, Germany;
• 16 wonderful projects from well-known bead designers: Anna Draeger, Zoya Gutina, Claudia Steens, Melissa Grakowsky, Peter Sewell, Sabine Lippert, Carol Dean Sharpe, Claudia Cattaneo, Birgit Bergemann and some more (yes, I'm in it, too!);
• And more, and more, and more!
The magazine is published in Germany by Beaders Best Verlag company, but everybody can subscribe it. If you live in the USA, you can directly or via Internet buy single issues of the magazine at the Beads by Blanche bead shop.
Subscribe to Perlen Poesie magazine
Buy Perlen Poesie magazine in the USA